This month, with the release of Contact Center for TelePacific Hosted PBX, we’re continuing our rollout of products for your customers that marry the increasingly interdependent product lines that deliver cloud, connectivity and continuity.
Contact Center is the fastest, easiest and most cost-effective method of deploying a full-featured contact center. This cloud-based solution removes the maintenance and expense burdens of on-premise equipment and empowers your customers to employ operators that work remotely, respond on-demand to fluctuation call volumes as is needed regardless of office location (or home-office location). In fact, Contact Center can cost-effectively eliminate the need for companies to staff boiler room operations or outsource services to overseas call centers.
Contact Center for TelePacific Hosted PBX highlights include:
- Three standard levels of functionality (so your customers can buy only what they need):
Basic – Includes queuing with advanced call distribution routing (simultaneous, circular, weighted distribution)
Standard – Includes all Basic features plus reporting, agent login/logout, agent state (available, wrap-up, etc.), escalations of calls to supervisors and more
Premium – Includes all the features of the first two levels plus the ability to priority calls in-queue, place outbound calls on behalf of the queue, silently monitor agents, provide an announcement to agents before calls connect, and more (see sidebar)
- Optional GUI that makes call, agent and queue management simple and intuitive
- Instant, easy scalability – add 1-100 agents at any time
- Easy management of call routing, agents and statistical reporting through the TelePacific Hosted PBX self-service portal
- Continuity peace of mind with automatic call routing so customers can get through even when there are problems with the primary number or location
Marketing Materials and Value Proposition
The sales and marketing proposition for Contact Center for TelePacific Hosted PBX is built around the following key benefits:
1. Low cost of entry – Since Contact Center is a cloud-based service, customers gain all the benefits of a feature-rich platform without the up-front expenditures of hardware and software installation and integration.
2. Fast deployment – Since there are no platforms to integrate, Contact Center can be deployed in days instead of weeks.
3. Reliability – Contact Center is backed by carrier-class availability, delivering greater resilience than on-premise equipment and location routing during power or transmission outages.
4. Instant scalability – New agents can be turned up on-demand, providing real-time operational scalability.
5. Lower total cost of ownership – Contact Center’s any user, anywhere value proposition reduces the need for office space and equipment, delivering significant indirect savings in addition to savings generated from the elimination of on-site equipment, software and maintenance expenses.
6. Seamless integration with Hosted PBX – With Contact Center, you and your customers will always have a single point of contact for service.